Assistant Manager, Call Center (Geek Squad Customer Care)
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Best Buy
- Responsible and accountable for resolving escalated customer requests via the forms submitted by retail and being worked by the Geek Squad Customer Care Team.
- Ability to interact with all IT systems and requirements.
- Accurate and timely measurement, follow up and reporting on all Delivery and Installation opportunities.
- Leverage Key Performance Indicator metrics (Including Customer NPS (Net Promoter Score) to measure progress and highlight areas where improvement is needed.
- Responsible for talent selection, development, performance management, and engagement for Customer Care Agents.
- Manage schedules to ensure hours of operations are staffed appropriately.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are being met by direct reports.
- Maintain effective and ongoing partnerships with internal customers/business partners (3PL, Delivery Distribution Center, local field teams, and Retail).
- Serve as a liaison to cross functional teams to drive root cause analysis for appliance services failures and recommended course of action to fix/prevent
- Key holder for the building to assist with opening and closing duties.
- 3 years of Services, Call Center or Retail experience OR Military equivalent
- Prior supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge and skills utilizing tools and technology
- 4+ years of Services, Merchant, Retail or related experience
- Experience with Microsoft
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a call center environment
- Associates Degree
Associated topics: assistant manager, associate manager, department supervisor, lead, major gifts officer, manager, shift supervisor, store manager, store supervisor, team lead