Product Flow Specialist
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Best Buy
- Receiving, Shipping and Down stocking
- Receives and documents physical product from trucks (Best Buy Supply Chain and External Carrier) following processes outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Prepares and documents physical product shipments from the store to specific destinations below as outlined in SOP;
- Customer's Home (Ship from Store (SFS) and Home Delivery)
- Regional Distribution Center (RDC)
- District Distribution Center (DDC)
- Product Return Center (PRC)
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving product.
- Completes daily replenishment (down stocking and farming) to ensure product is fully stocked on the sales floor.
- Executes process outlined in SOP when product variances are identified.
- Ensures products are properly secured to reduce store shrink.
- Provides back up to the Planogram Specialist and Inventory Specialist (SWAT) as necessary.
- Product Carry-Out
- Monitors on-line notification of dotcom orders (picks) and brings product to customer service desk or ships directly from store based on SOP.
- Safely loads merchandise into customers vehicles as requested.
- Daily Tasks
- Completes daily tasks as assign by store leadership or department supervisor.
- Powers up store displays daily when opening the store and turns them off when closing.
- Performs clean and bright duties as outlined in SOP.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50-100 pounds, with or without accommodations
- 1 year of experience in customer service or related fields
- Prior experience in retail
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate