Technical Front End Lead - Madrid - 2 days remote - 50 EUR hour
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Trilogy International
I am looking for a Technical Front End Lead to work with my client, a large global bank, on a 2 year project to build a product that will be used by millions globally.
This position will be based 3 days a week on site in Madrid and 2 days a week remote.
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, usability testing
- Deep understanding of modern PHP (or any other Back End language) practices and ecosystem
- Professional experience with Angular, experience in other modern frameworks is a plus
- Familiarity with Front End development environment tools, including Yarn, Webpack,etc.
- Solid understanding of modern ECMAScript specifications
- Comfortable dealing with UI/UX
- Knowledge of the SOLID principles, TDD and version control
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Development of highly scalable, distributed, object-oriented web applications.
- Guide the team in Agile plannings, code reviews and during the entire sprint life cycle
- Instruct, guide and mentor less experienced developers and nurture a knowledge-sharing work environment
- Manage feature releases and coordinate sprint life cycles with Project Management
- Develop new or existing user-oriented features
- Write code and reusable libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure data validation for the Back End
- Integrate third-party or internal API services
Please submit your CV if you have the credentials