Primary Care - Nurse Practitioner
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Legacy Health
Nurse Prctnr Clinic Spcl Loc
Job ID: 19-8206
Type: Part Time - Benefitted
# of Openings: 1
Category: Providers - Primary Care
St Helens Clinic campus
We have a very clear mission at Legacy: to make life better for our patients, our community and each other. We show it every day, in everything we do. At Legacy, we have a fundamental responsibility to improve the wellness of everyone we touch and empower people to live healthier lives. If you are interested in joining a team that is making a difference, we would like to talk with you.
Legacy is recruiting an Outpatient Nurse Practitioner for our St. Helens Clinic (Qualifies for special location allowance). Our clinics support the local communities by providing services to a variety of patient population. With more than 25 clinics serving Portland, the surrounding communities and rural locations such as Silverton, Keizer, Sandy and St. Helens, Legacy is helping keep the Pacific Northwest healthy. Our clinics have well-supported teams to include panel coordinator, social worker, RN case manager, behaviorist, pharmacist as well as an individually assigned MA.
Qualification and Licensure Requirements
- Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Minimum of 2-years' experience
- Current Oregon NP license w/Prescriptive Privileges, NP-PP
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Willing to adhere to guidelines set forth in Legacy's Values in Action
Benefits of Working for Legacy
- A nonprofit that serves the community
- Community leader in providing healthcare and healthcare related services to the underserved
- Full compensation and benefits package to include competitive salary, hire-on bonuses, relocation assistance, CME allowance, full medical plan, malpractice coverage, retirement and much more.
- Special location clinics qualify for Loan Forgiveness and Loan repayment Programs as well as Legacy Special Location stipend.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled