Financial Controller : 16754
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Having recently gone through a funding round which will drive the growth of the business for the next 5 years, this establishment is now looking to double their headcount along with further developing their operations over the European continent.
This particular role will involve reporting to the Chief Financial Officer of the organisation and will ensure that the day to day management of the accounts department runs smoothly along with producing accurate reports for the board on financial performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Providing regular budgets and forecasts for all UK and European operations.
* Working with stakeholders throughout the business on ad-hoc projects.
* Setting and reviewing financial performance objectives across the group.
* Overseeing the publishing of consolidated statutory accounts under GAP and
* Liaising and co-ordinating with external auditors for all statutory reporting.
* Identifying and evaluating risks within the ongoing operations and ad-hoc projects.
* Overseeing the accounting department and introducing new resources where required.
What we're looking for:
* Experience of working in a private equity funded business.
* Fully qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA).
* Intercompany accounting experience.
* Drive and ambition to grow with the organisation.
What's on offer:
* A competitive salary up to £60,000.
* Private medical and life Insurance.
* Bonus subject to performance.
* 5% Pension both sides.
* Future opportunities to progress within the group.
Apply today if you are interested in this position.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment