Logistics Team Leader
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently recruiting a Logistics Team Leader on a permanent basis to supervise all aspects of Stores, warehousing, goods inwards and logistics.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of stores and logistics personnel in a warehouse and distribution area within a busy manufacturing facility.
The candidate will be expected to have a genuine ‘can do’ attitude and will support their team in day to day tasks when needed. As well as being able to ensure that the whole logistics operation in flowing efficiently at all times.
You will be the supervisor of a team of stores and logistics. Your personal and team’s responsibilities include:
* Creating and Developing Logistics process’.
* Recruiting and developing a team to ensure maximum effectivity.
* Inbound inventory receipting and locating.
* Inventory management and stock auditing.
* Shipping of finished goods to a global customer base.
* Picking, packing and shipping spare parts and kits.
* Line feeding parts from warehouse to production line.
* General housekeeping with 5S to be introduced.
* Liaising with senior management and customers with status updates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Proven, checkable experience to undertake the role.
* Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
* Good knowledge of both Inbound and outbound logistic best practices.
* Communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Strong Leadership qualities.
* Full, clean driving licence is essential.
* Forklift certificate a benefit.
* Careful and thorough attitude with a good work ethic
To apply, please go though the link and we will call you to discuss the position in more details