CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator- Bedfordshire
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
£30-35 p/h (LTD)
3 months’ minimum contract (Chance of extension)
Ability to gain SC Clearance is a must.
You need to have worked 5 years continuously in the UK to gain SC clearance and be considered.
Delcam Powermill/5 Axis Milling
If you are looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to program, to problem solve and make a difference on the shop floor then please keep on reading. Contractors at this company will also have realistic chances of contract extensions.
You will be responsible for the following:
• My client has some machining issues which need to be resolved.
• You will be completing offline CNC milling programming using Delcam Powermill and Power Shape.
• This will ensure that the best machine tool capabilities are made, material waste is minimized and the setter/operator can complete the programme completely.
You will also be tasked to prepare and operate 3,4 and 5 axis milling machines.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
• Experienced CNC Programmer and Setter/Operator -milling.
• Powermill experience
• Proficient in writing offline 5 axis programmes.
The benefits of this position:
• Competitive hourly rates.
• Immediate start.
• The potential for long term extension.
This business is a specialist in manufacturing high precision components in the aerospace industry. They work with an array of high caliber clients. As well as working with globally recognized companies this client has been steadily increasing in turnover and profit every year. They are now looking to hire an NC Programmer for an immediate start.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to (url removed). I can also be contacted directly on (phone number removed). I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! - (url removed)
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided