Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
UK based – must be happy to work away from home
Freelance – 18 month contract
Competitive day rate available
Our well-established client is a leading global integrator of communications and security solutions for businesses, industries and governments. They offer a wide range of installation, maintenance and commissioning solutions which are suitable for both Hazardous and Non-Hazardous environments. They are now seeking a Site Manager with electric connections experience working on National Grid Sites. You would be working on various sites throughout the UK so must be prepared to travel.
* Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
* Liaising with the client, other construction professionals
* Coordinating and supervising construction workers
* Selecting tools and materials
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* Maintaining quality control procedures
* Find ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
* Assessing and minimising risk
* Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
* Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences
Key Skills – Ideally you will have some or all of the following
* Electric connections experience
* Previous experience working on National Grid / Cadent sites
* Commercial awareness
* Besc and Person
* Shea Gas
* Electrical, Security Systems, Telecoms/Fibre Installation
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £48k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual