Trainee Recruitment Scheme
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you want the opportunity to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant that would allow you to network with some of the most influential people across the globe? This Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, based in London (City of London), will allow you to do just that. By investing your time in connecting with candidates from entry level up to directors and CEOs, you will learn to tailor your words to fit the right person and be a part of building a company network of useful contacts.
How will you become a Recruitment Consultant?
You will get comprehensive training and development as part of the Specialist Trainee Recruitment Centred, Future Leaders Programme, with 50% of the programme being tailored towards your personal training needs, and 50% being pre-determined by the success of all those that have gone through it previously and achieved the most success.
Benefits of this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
* Basic Salary of £20,000 increasing up to £30,000 (OTE)
* Uncapped commission – top performing trainees earn more than £50,000 in year 1!
* Comprehensive Training and Development – 50% personalised/50% proven success
* Clear path of progression – Trainee to Director
* Head office based in London (City of London)
* Company-wide incentives – e.g. trips abroad, cash rewards, top-biller lunch clubs
* Subsidised gym membership
* Other incentives
Who is right for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role?
* Ambitious, resilient and motivated
* Relevant work experience – (e.g. B2B/B2C sales, Door-to-Door Sales)
* Extra-curricular activities – (e.g. sport)
* Residence in London (City of London) or willing to relocate
If you want to take on this opportunity, Apply NOW