Quality Evaluation Analyst (Japanese)
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by University of Exeter (Graduate Business Partnership)
BPA has been the global leader in providing Managed Quality Assurance Services for contact centres for more than 25 years.
We currently employ over 200 personnel and are based in Exeter. Our clients are reassured that they are dealing with the specialists in quality with a wide knowledge gained across many business sectors. This includes some of the world's biggest organisations with one aim: to improve customer experience and through this deliver increased sales, retention, loyalty, and business development.
BPA ensures our clients benefit from best practice quality processes that are directly linked to the assessment and development of each channel of customer contact We use a state-of-the-art live reporting website, which delivers comprehensive and analysed results, recordings and feedback in near real time, created by our in-house software development team.
Our values are: Innovation - Enthusiasm - Customer Focus - Integrity - Total Performance and Team Work. We have the real desire to work together, with a shared sense of purpose to deliver and continue striving for excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
Do you consider yourself to be analytical, have a passion for the latest technology and enjoy working in a challenging and fast-changing environment? Do you have fluent language skills in English or another language? If so, why not talk to us about our opportunities to add real value here at BPA Quality?
As a Quality Evaluation Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analyse content of interaction between customers and client contact centre by evaluating the content of telephone calls and written communication in the required language.
- Provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable clients to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Successfully navigate custom software applications to research appropriate resolution and input evaluation results and comments on to BPA's custom software systems.
- Ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the project's requirements.
- On an on-going basis, use internal feedback for self-development and adhere to all processes associated to the projects.
- Attend all training required in support of your role and achieve required standards of competence in technical knowledge/ability to enable thorough understanding of client technology.
- Ensure compliance with all the up to date health and safety regulations and procedures maintaining safe working practices and conditions.
- Comply with all BPA policies and procedures and maintain the highest standards of client and information confidentiality.
- Support the Production Team Leader by carrying out any additional activities/duties identified as necessary for the role.
- Provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures, navigate their software applications to research appropriate resolutions, evaluate results and provide actionable insight. Additionally, you will ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project requirements.
Training and Development opportunities
Continued development and training are encouraged to enable career progression. Continuous training, coaching and personal development are supported and actively delivered via Team Leaders. We have since May 2018, increased our employee levels by over 70, which has offered internal movement and promotional opportunities.
Level of Support
Daily communication and weekly contact is typical within BPA.
Other Benefits, Rewards and Recognition
- Flexible working - Can be discussed and agreed on a 1-2-1 basis
- Awards/Bonus - possibility of extra hours and participation in our reward system encouraged
- Having a job that allows you to 'give something back' to the community - Social Committee and activities within the company are commonly linked in with Charitable/fund raising and encourage community spirit and interaction.
- Health and wellbeing e.g. eye test - Employee wellbeing is a key focus at BPA, assisted by our BPA Active & Mental Wellbeing teams. We provide additional benefits such as eye test vouchers and annual flu jab.
To be considered for this position, applicants should:
- Graduate of a UK university within the last 3 years.
- Right to work in the UK for the duration of the internship.
- Be fluent in Japanese.
- Have excellent communication, concentration and listening skills as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time and workload management
- Flexible approach to change, with a positive attitude to fluctuating workload
- Ability to take on feedback.
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Competent level of spoken and written English
Closing date: 21 Aug 2019
Interview date: 30 Aug 2019
Start date: 30 Sept 2019
End date: Permanent role
To apply for this role please complete our internship application which can be downloaded here: Please send your completed form to us by clicking APPLY NOW