Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by SmartList
Vacancy: Project Administrator
Salary: £19,000-£21,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time, 6 month FTC with possibility to extend or make permanent
The Company: Our client is one of the UK's leading event management and audiovisual production companies, with a large client portfolio specialising in the event management and production of a wide range of conferences, seminars, roadshows and award ceremonies.
The Role: As a Project Administrator, you will work as an integral part of a project team to assist the Project Manager in the development of the best systems to support our clients' events. Project Administrators are integral to the smooth running of the business, providing support to Project Managers, liaising with delegates and communicating with clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing office based support for managers when they are away visiting clients or working on other projects
- Managing event registration databases and providing regular updates to managers and clients
- Communicating with everyone involved in the delivery of your project.
- Supporting the administration of and research for competitive tenders/bids and projects, including:
- Venue searching and production of associated reports,
- Liaison with external agencies in the searching and selection of professional speakers, conference facilitators and entertainments.
- Providing general office administration and support for other areas of the business
The Candidate: As a Project Administrator, you will be an enthusiastic individual with previous office administration experience, accurate and precise communication skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
You will be enthusiastic, have a warm and friendly manner and be confident when communicating with colleagues, clients and customers in person, over the telephone and by email.
Working on multiple events, you will have excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Previous office administration experience
- Accurate and precise communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
Desirable Candidate Criteria:
Experience working with online databases and CRM systems
Are you the Project Administrator that we are looking for to work in the Leyland office? If YES, then hit the 'Apply' button now. You will be asked to complete a short questionnaire and attach your CV and Covering Letter, explaining why you want to apply for this role and why you think you're suitable.