Sailpoint IAM Security Architect - Contract
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
This is a minimum 6 month contract or contract to hire role. Looking for a candidate with Sailpoint, or NetIQ, CyberArk, Cloud Federation etc. They migrating to Sailpoint. This is a pure architect role. Must be onsite - no remote.
You will be responsible for the design and development of new security solutions, Teir III support.
True cybersecurity architect enterprise infrastructure 6-7 year architecture 10 years IT any applications pen testing a plus.
Specialties, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization, and access control methods.
- Knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic key management concepts.
- Knowledge of Embedded systems and Internet of things.
- Knowledge of how system components are installed, integrated, and optimized.
- Knowledge of industry-standard and organizationally accepted analysis principles and methods.
- Knowledge of information assurance principles and organizational requirements to protect confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity, and non-repudiation of information and data.
- Knowledge of information technology architectural concepts and frameworks.
- Knowledge of information technology security principles and methods (eg, Firewalls, demilitarized zones, encryption).
- Knowledge of network access, identity, and access management (eg, public key infrastructure [PKI]).
- Knowledge of network design processes, including security objectives, operational objectives, and tradeoffs.
- Knowledge of client and server operating systems.
- Knowledge of secure configuration management techniques.
- Knowledge of key concepts in security management (eg, Release Management, Patch Management).
- Knowledge of security system design tools, methods, and techniques, including automated systems analysis and design tools.
- Knowledge of technology integration processes.
- Knowledge of the systems engineering process.
- Skill in applying and incorporating information technologies into proposed solutions.
- Skill in determining how a security system should work, including its resilience and dependability capabilities, and how changes in conditions, operations, or the environment will affect these outcomes.
- Skill in discerning the protection needs (ie, security controls) of information systems and networks.
- Knowledge of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards.
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) supply chain security and risk management.
- Knowledge of network security architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, components, and principles (eg, application of defense-in-depth).