Retail Sales Supervisor: Suddenlink by Altice USA - Amarillo
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Altice USA
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Performs the administrative, facilitative coaching, and mentoring duties necessary to lead and maintain a quality retail sales staff.
- Directs the sales activities of 4-11 Retail Sales Agents in a store environment.
- Ensures the sales unit attainment for the RSA is reached via motivation, development and continuous coaching.
- Develops and implements retail sales strategies for store and serves as a strategic partner in the overall operation of the organization.
- Exceeds growth and profit objectives by maximizing the retail sales of individual and bundled Suddenlink video, voice and data services.
- Drives sales of Suddenlink products and services while keeping a Laser focus on efficient operations to ensure maximum profitability.
- Assesses local competitors, their assortments, and pricing trends to ensure the store remains consumer relevant and competitively positioned.
- Conducts ongoing product knowledge training including sale scenario role playing to fine tune agents skills
- Develops monthly and weekly Sales Plans for the RSAs including incentives.
- Directs marketing and operational activities for the store including, but not limited to the following: merchandising and overall store maintenance.
- Partners with other channels to drive store traffic, and participates in internal and external events to create location awareness.
- Flexibility in travelling to alternate store locations.
- Supervises and manages performance, attendance and training requirements.
- Manages complete Return On Investment (ROI) of the RSA
- Assists Retail Sales Manager with hiring and ongoing performance reviews of Retail Sales Agents
- Works with Retail Sales Manager to develop plan of action for underperforming agent
- 3 years in a high volume customer service/sales environment.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team.
- Ability to lead and supervise others in a retail sales environment with high sales and service focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4-year college degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Technological experience in voice, video and/or data preferred
- Skill in using a Windows-based computer, experience with Word and Excel preferred
- Office environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug free and smoke free workplace