Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Aflac
Aflac Benefits Consultant Job Description
Aflac's Regional office is looking to fill a position for a Benefits Consultanton our already successful team. This is a truly rewarding Business-to-Business position that offers one of the strongest compensation structures in the industry, flexible schedules with no nights, weekends or holidays.
You'll have the opportunity to earn $3,000 in bonus moneywhile training during your first 3 months of appointment and $12,900 in bonus moneyover the first year.
This is a full-time position at our Permian Basin office.
Details of the Role:
This is initially a full-time position in a professional, business environment. Schedule flexibility over time possible. Management opportunities are available for well qualified candidates.
As a Benefits Consultant, responsibilities would include:
- Implementing the Aflac program into existing businesses (small and large)
- Networking and building client relations
- Consulting with business owners to determine the benefit needs for their employees
- Arranging enrollment conditions in conjunction with the owner's needs
- Conducting presentations and enrollments
- Managing, servicing and retaining established accounts
- Assisting current policyholders
- Coordinating and communicating all business activity with your District Manager
- Developing strategic planning in conjunction with your assigned team
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following:
- An articulate and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Computer savvy
- Commanding phone presence
- Outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic, career-minded, and self-motivated
- Strong desire for income and career growth
- An entrepreneurial drive
Qualifications and Skills:
Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. Extensive on-sight training offered - Fortune 500 Corporate Training through Aflac Sales Academy'sworld-class training program within our Mentor-ship Model.
Candidates holding a Life, Accident and Health License will be considered for immediate hire. Those not holding this license will also be considered, but will be required to go into licensing upon hire. Our hiring manager will assist you in this process.
Benefits and Compensation:
Benefits include Access to Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits through Aflac; Assistance in obtaining health care; Bonus Rewards (Cash, Incentives, Etc.) and Exotic Trips; Aflac Stock Bonus Program.
Compensation includes Lifetime Vested Renewal Income, Quarterly and Annual Bonuses, and Fully Vested Stocks Bonuses. Compensation will be discussed in detail with the hiring manager during the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
More about Aflac (Aflacts):
In the United States, Aflac is the leading provider of work site programs for small, medium, and large businesses. Through its trailblazing One Day Pay initiative, Aflac U.S. can receive, process, approve, and disburse payment for eligible claims in one business day. Aflac's individual and group benefit products help provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For nine consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. Aflac has also been recognized as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Americafor the 17th consecutive year. In 2015, Fortune magazine included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 14th time;ranking the company No. 1 in innovation for the insurance, life and health category.