Technical Architect in salesforce
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
I am currently recruiting for a Salesforce Technical Architect for a fantastic client of mine in Ireland - Dublin City center. This is for a 6 month contract (Likely to extend) This position is with one of Ireland's leading financial companies.
- Responsible for the technical design and implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Responsible for application integration with all required systems, databases and services.
- Must provide clean and easy to use Application Programme Interfaces (APIs) for the Front End.
- Responsible for the application functionality, performance and scalability.
- Responsible for working with the business Product Owner to understand requirements and architect suitable solutions.
- Work as part of a Scrum team using an Agile software development practice
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience, including one or more common enterprise software solutions.
- Keen ability to quickly understand the company's processes and connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
Technology Stack Knowledge:
- Java development experience
- At least 5 years' experience
- Excellent knowledge of build frameworks (eg maven, gradle, msbuild, junit)
- Salesforce development experience
- APEX development of Triggers
- Salesforce DX (SFDX)
- Lightning Components (LWC and Aura)
- Unit Testing
- Salesforce automation:
- Salesforce Certifications
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (see below), OR apply to this ad with your CV.