Maximo Support Consultant
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Ventula Consulting
Leading software services company require an IBM Maximo consultant to work out of their Leeds office.
This company have a division specialising in Asset Management solutions and are an industry leader in this field.
To be suitable for the position you will have the following skills and experiences.
-Experience working with the IBM Maximo software product within the following capacities:
- Consulting services on IBM Maximo,
- Application Support for IBM Maximo,
- Configuration or development work involving IBM Maximo
- IBM Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst certification preferred
- Ability to triage and diagnose faults and problems effectively and quickly and employ a structured methodological approach
- Ability to effortlessly and effectively simulate, quantify and investigate reported issues in non-live environments in order to triage effectively.
- To identify, propose, document and manage changes required by PEL's client base either within the support department or through our team of experienced consultants and developers.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with customers based on trust and customer-perceived values of service and technical expertise.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing software services provider in a specialist position utilising your Maximo skills. Location is Leeds and the starting salary is in the region of £30-40K with a very attractive additional package.