Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Global Resourcing
Currently supporting a key client based out of Ireland who are looking to expand their Sitecore team. There is a need for both contract & permanent hires!
What you will do
As a Sitecore Architect, you'll be responsible for the leadership, planning, project coordination and management of Sitecore projects. You will ensure the right Sitecore solutions and digital strategy are used in order to meet the business needs, prioritizing the solution efforts appropriately, integrating them, while facilitating efficient implementation of the project.
Core responsibilities supporting this will include:
- Lead design of technology capabilities & architecture to support the business process on the Sitecore platform.
- Responsible for design of the technical solution using best practices in Sitecore web application development regarding security, maintainability and scalability.
- Responsible for further enhancing and operationalizing the technical governance processes for Sitecore platform
- Reports to the Solution Delivery Leader on all technical aspects of the project
- Responsible for assisting the SDL on establishing Agile processes to deliver the Sitecore portfolio of projects
- Assist Solution Delivery Leader in high level estimation as part of EDM process as required
- Assist Solution & Application Delivery Leader in Detailed Level Estimation as part of Initiate and Planning Phase (Sprint 0) as required
- Responsible to ensure engagement with Enterprise Architects team for Solution Proposal validation
- Interface with wider architectural community at both project and governance level to ensure we deliver consistent, robust and reusable enterprise solutions
- Main point of contact for other vendor teams as well as liaising with offshore employees.
Feel free to reach out for more information.