Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Elevate Direct
As a key member of the Engineering Department, work closely with operations and quality personnel to gain a full understanding of the portfolio of Janssen Products and manufacturing equipment and to optimize both to ensure reliable supply from the site.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in cross functional teams. Drives continuous improvement initiatives across the plant in areas of Quality, Safety, Cost and People.
- Development of solutions to particular production related problems from general operations to control systems, engineering restrictions, environmental issues, incorrect design and development of particular requirements.
- Lead/Support trouble-shooting activities and provide sustainable solutions for root cause processing problems.
- Effectively use the site business processes to support production eg change control, deviations, 6 sigma method investigations, etc.
- Support New Process Introduction to existing facilities.
- Actively look for new technologies to improve processes in line with business requirements.
- Designs experiments and capability studies for existing process trains with the aim of improving efficiencies.
- Provide technical support for Capital engineering projects.
- Lead/participate in rigorous technical risk assessments for plant changes/product introduction.
- Provides support to the incident investigation for the EHS function.
- Executes process development/transfer activities utilizing DOE and other statistical processing engineering methodologies including resulting in sound scientific reports.
- Provide training to the Operations team personnel as necessary.
- With the site engineering function generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process equipment implementation.
- Ensure all engineering changes made have safety and quality considerations as core attributes.
- Ensures comprehensive follow up and corrective/preventive actions are in place for Quality and Safety deviations.
- Participation in internal and regulatory audits.
- Initiates and documents change controls as appropriate.
- Participation in company based and international cross functional teams.
Third level engineering qualification with experience in the Chemical/Pharmaceutical/Biochemical sector
Additional information about the process
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services