Multi-Media Sales/Marketing Consultant
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Lee Enterprises
The Number #1 media platform, reaching the largest audience in the region, has an immediate opening for a qualified and confident Multi-Media Sales/Marketing Consultant. STL today, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, and Amplified Digital are just a few of the premier platform products we deliver to help area businesses grow by reaching our huge readership/viewership. To win in this deadline driven, competitive environment the candidate must have a passion for uncovering sales opportunities and developing strategic business solution for their clients.
We are able to offer our advertisers a robust suite of digital and print products to help them achieve their business objectives. We work closely with our advertisers to navigate new marketing strategies in today's increasingly complex advertising environment. We use our rich history and data to deliver the most impactful media campaigns for our customers. And, we leverage our substantial audience reach, coupled with best in class advertising solutions including the most advanced options in digital marketing, SEM, social media marketing, STLtoday, the St Louis Post-Dispatch, shared and solo mail options and FEAST to keep our customers brand in front of the right people at the right time.
The successful candidate must be able to work within a team environment to achieve individual and team goals and provide outstanding customer service.
- A drive to win business
- An outstanding personality with professional business communications skills.
- Understand the selling process to grow revenue, to include: Needs assessment, proposal and presentation, closing and ongoing account development with each client.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities on a deadline.
- Commitment to customer service
- Previous marketing or advertising sales experience.
- A vast array of digital and print products to meet your customers rapidly changing needs.
- Competitive compensation.
- Career development, ongoing training and a commitment to promoting from within.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace, we encourage everyone to contribute their best ideas.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, generous time off including paid maternity leave, 401(k)