Customer Care Representative (Manitowoc, WI, US)
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Kerry Luxembourg S.a.r.l.
Requisition ID 7867
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Customer Care
Posting Type DNI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where You'll Work:
At our Manitowoc location we create seasonings and spices for Kerry customers. We work hard, play hard, and give back to the community we work in through our Kerry employee engagement program.What You'll Do:
The Customer Care Representative (CCR) acts as the key contact between the customer and the company and displays a professional image of the company, provides a comprehensive service in a high performance, customer focused environment with respect to company products, procedures and technology. This individual needs to meet and whenever possible, exceed customer needs and expectations to achieve world-class levels of service performance.
You'll also do the following:
- Process orders and requests in line with company procedures and propose improvements to procedures and processes, where possible, to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Resolve service issues where possible by clarifying customer complaints, determining cause and seeking solutions and escalating appropriately
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all customers by effectively managing customer accounts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products, customers, processes and suppliers
- Build strong relationships that promote trust and confidence with supply chain and work effectively to improve the service to the customer
What You'll Need:
There are a few things you'll need to be successful as a Customer Care Representative:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferred, 2-5 years related experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment, preferably in a similar role in a B2B/industrial manufacturing environment
- The ability to integrate and work effectively with others in a changing environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, administrative skills
- Bi-lingual a plus
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.