Outside Sales Representative
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Lee Enterprises
The Sentinel is looking for an Outside Sales Representative who is energetic and self-motivated to help grow our business. Our primary focus is on print and digital marketing solutions sales to companies within an established book of accounts, while generating new business development.
The right person will work extensively with local business owners to develop advertising plans to grow their business through print and digital marketing solutions sales. You will achieve sales goals through creative sales strategies; performing extensive client discovery interviews, meeting with decision makers, listening and documenting clients' marketing needs and concerns and recommending appropriate solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling and preparing ad copy for production
- Preparing advertising campaigns utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation formats
- Preparing billing summaries and aiding in the collection process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Able to brainstorm and create new approaches for sales
- Comfortable in a deadline based environment
- Have a proactive approach in customer service
- Able and willing to travel to meet current and potential clients in the field
- Work in a team based environment
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and dependable automobile is required
We offer a competitive base salary with bonus opportunities. We also have a comprehensive benefits package, which includes, medical, dental, & vision, generous paid time off, 401K, and life insurance.
When applying, please include a resume and cover letter. We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background, and driving record check prior to commencing employment.