IT Mainframe Engineer (FRENCH SPEAKING)
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My Client is currently looking for a IT Mainframe engineer (French speaking) for a contract or Permanent opportunity based in Liege, Belgium.
- Translate the customer's functional and technical needs into architectural design of specific systems, networks or processes
- Evaluate if upgrades, upgrades, modifications and/or extensions can be realized
- Deal with complex 3rd level incidents and problems, provide support and technical expertise to your colleagues and the client
- Contribute to ITIL Processes: Incident, Problem, Availability, Capacity, Change and Configuration Management
- For the customer, provide support, set up monitoring tools, possibly be responsible for the overall architecture, provide advice (procedures, security, etc.).
If you are interested, please contact Aaron from Gazelle Global or via email: