Several Network Engineers to work at our multinational client in The H
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for several Network Engineers to work at our multinational client in The Hague
- Maintenance, problem solving and Support Services for the User Access Network including the Conference-, Exhibition-, Visitor-, Oral Proceeding-, PTHW, Training room- and Wireless Network including cabinets and equipment.
- Provide identification of equipment and cables by barcoding or labelling
- User Access Data and Telephony Network support for request fulfilment incidents and internal office Moves
- Maintenance Support Services for User Network cabinets including equipment
- Physical de-installation and decommissioning of hardware
- Ensure the correctness and availability of the configuration databases and SW documentation
- Support User tracking, wired/wireless, operational security
- Wireless AP installation + Management (Cisco)
- Support staff who are responsible for hardware inventories, physical installation of hardware and connection to the network where needed by means of copper or fibre optics.
- University degree and minimum 5 years of experience in LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructure with CISCO product suite.
- BICSI Qualifications with a minimum DD101 level.
- LAN network knowledge on the level of CCNA or equivalent
- Analogue Telephony and ISDN knowledge
- Knowledge of industry best practices.
- Knowledge of working procedures in and around data-centres should be at a level of CNET.
- Lync knowledge.
- JIRA/iET, CAFM, Seal SW, Lync, LAN printer knowledge.
- Good communication skills, used to working in a multinational and multicultural organisation.
- A very good level of English (oral and written) is required.
- The knowledge of German and French will be of added benefit.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 36 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.