Network Engineers to work at our multinational client in The Hague
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to work at our multinational client in The Hague
- Asset tracking using JIRA/iET and CAFM.
- Analyse, review & communicate current status of network assets from suppliers.
- Catalogue assets and relate financial invoicing to specific network hardware
- Provide reporting to budget holders on the status of used/retired hardware on network layer and their financial outcomes to suppliers.
- Maintaining of correct and up to date inventory systems including MIC list.
- The assistance of transitioning Operational Security instructions to the Operational Bridge for monitoring
- SPOC for all administrative services concerning Network and Data Centre Management and Network
- Support sale or disposal of old hardware processes
- Project & Contract management support for Network and Data Centre Management and Network
- Support Purchasing and budgeting processes
- Support in preparation of KPI, SLA Reports
- Support the preparation of the demand requests for Network and Data Centre Management and Network & Telephony sections
- Process all approved Software flagging requests
- Keep all department related procedures and instructions updated
- University degree and minimum 5 years of experience in LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructure with CISCO product suite.
- Experience in a Service Orientated Architecture provider would be highly recommended.
- Strong analytical, organisational skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation, especially budget holders and heads of department.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Experience in a procurement department, or exposure to Procurement processes and procedures greatly desirable.
- Understanding of contracts, KPI's, SLA's and Operational Level Agreements recommended.
- Good communication skills, used to working in a multinational and multicultural organisation.
- A very good level of English (oral and written) is required.
- The knowledge of German and French will be of added benefit.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 36 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.