Several Network Routing and Switching Engineers to work at our multina
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for several Network Routing and Switching Engineers to work at our multinational client in The Hague
- Design, re-design and implementation of the different network components in the WAN, LAN and Wireless services. This includes linked active components and applications like DNS, NAC and network segregation technologies.
- Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for network support.
- Ensures that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
- University degree and minimum 5 years of experience in LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructure with CISCO product suite.
- Experience in a Service Orientated Architecture provider is highly recommended.
- Strong analytical, organisational skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to maintain composure and clarity of thought under pressure.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Be articulate in explaining technical issues and challenges to a layman audience.
- A very good level of English (oral and written) is required.
- The knowledge of German and French will be of added benefit.
- CCIE required.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 36 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.