Security Specialist, Network, Vulnerabilities, Firewall, Pen Test, F5,
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
Network Security specialist is required to work on a 6 - 12 month contract in Paris for a leading government authority. The Network security specialist will have demonstrable knowledge and commercial experience of working within Firewalls, Vulnerabilities, Network Design, F5, Checkpoint for Cisco and penetration tests. Network security specialist will also possess 6 years of infrastructure experience to include, Virtualisation, Storage and databases, cloud based systems such as Azure, AWS or Google. The network security Specialist will have the following technical criteria and be able to start immediately.
Network and System Security Specialist
Main tasks will include:
- Implement projects associated with network and security improvements (eg Vulnerability analysis tools, Network Design, Firewall upgrades);
- Administration of the existing network and security infrastructure;
- Implement the IT Security Roadmap;
- Perform security assessments and penetration tests; and
- Participate in writing functional and technical specifications for security related topics, and work with colleagues and users to collect requirements, analyse and evaluate proposals, conduct negotiations and implement specifications according to defined architectural standards.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of related professional experience
- Excellent experience in network and security infrastructure (F5 or Netscaler);
- Strong experience with CheckPoint or Fortinet or Bluecoat;
- Strong experience withCISCO network fixed and wireless and Network QoS;
- Excellent experience in system infrastructure (virtualisation, storage, database) (Vmbar, Hyper-v, Combo, SQL Server...)
- Proven recent experience with VMware and/or Azure and/or AWS and/or Google;
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered as asset.