Application Responsible for Channels Content Solutions
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client, a Swiss Bank, we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager (Application Responsible for Channels Content Solutions) for a 12 months contract (extension intended) in Zurich, Switzerland.
Service Delivery Manager (Application Responsible for Channels Content Solutions)
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Start: ideally September 2019 (negotiable)
- Duration: 12 months, extension intended
IT Channels sector supplies solutions for the needs of the banks different individual and corporate client segments which vary from portal offering for institutional clients to eBanking/Mobile Banking. For private clients as well as further cross-sectional trading and mobile solutions. Usage is on a global scale and facing challenging changes along our digital transformation roadmap. Mobile Solutions and Content Distribution team is furthermore involved in building an enterprise content delivery solutions as facing upcoming demands in that space. That is part of a strategic and multi-year Digitization program, offering a highly interesting environment in a motivated team with given change spirit.
- Global service coordination with local service owners wherever applicable
- Service planning (life cycle, service enhancements and continuous improvements)
- Stakeholder management and service coordination with affected partners from Business Product Management, Business Operations and IT
- Analysis of Change Requests, release planning
- Subject matter expert of end-to-end processes, logical and physical architecture
- Service management (SLA/OLA control)
- Service monitoring, availability control, handling of incidents and problem tickets (evaluation, coordination, reporting)
- Maintenance support in terms of life cycle changes, application documentation, regular controls, statistics, etc.
- Support of test preparation and execution, release support
- Analysis for incidents and defects in terms of sustainable bugfixing, plus tracking and coordination with internal and external providers
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Proven experience within financial industry - solid knowledge of underlying banking processes and dataregulatory requirements
- Proven experience with enterprise content management solutions for multiple e-channels and its challenges
- Proven expert knowledge within the technical integration of CMS technologies (eg Censhare)
- Profound skills within software development and CMS architecture
- Experience using XML and HTML(5)
- Experience in web services (REST API)
- Know how in banking operations and incident management as an additional asset
- Good skills within application and vendor management
- Strong coordination and presentation capabilities
- Plus: knowledge in message queue integration paths
- Plus: experience in JBOSS setup and configuration
Please apply online or contact Nadja.