Mobile Application and Deployment Manager
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an exciting role in Switzerland?
If yes, this might be the right opportunity for you!
- Start date: 02.09.2019
- Latest start date: 01.10.2019
- End date: 30.06.2020
- Extension: An extension is highly likely, but would need to be approved.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 80-100% (preferred 100%)
- Travelling: Not required.
- Team size: 20 team members
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Release management and operations of mobile apps used in clinical trials.
- Large scale deployment of mobile devices and mobile apps using MDM systems
- Maintenance of mobile apps and web systems in the operational phase - ie driving implementation of bug fixes and improvements in cooperation with development, test and installation teams
- Coordination of mobile device sourcing, installation and shipments to clinical sites
- Drive mobile software updates for compatibility with new iOS and Android patch levels and major versions
- Test coordination and execution
- Change management of validated software applications
- +3 years IT and application management experience
- Experience with Mobile Device Management tools
- Technical knowledge and hands on experiences
- Experience with the fast life cycle of mobile applications development or deployment
- Experience in second or third level technical support
- Knowledge of data security and privacy guidelines associated to regulated environments like Pharma.
- Passion for mobile and wearable digital technology and knowledge of latest development in this field.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to plan work ahead and manage and direct execution by others
- Capable of combining project and operational work
- Quality mind-set and attention to detail
- Process-oriented but still flexible
- Native/fluent-English speaker or equivalent, written and spoken
Nice to Haves:
+++ Experience in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
+++ Medical devices
+++ Project-based work experience within the area of clinical development
++ Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and change management
+ Good German skills, written and spoken
If you are interested and available please call Diana or send me your most up to date CV on: (see below)
Looking forward to speaking to you all!