Care Manager II (CRL)
Posted on Aug 9, 2019 by Beacon Health Options
Job Category: Clinical - Care Mgmt
Req #: CAREM01331
Schedule: Full Time
Location: NC - Morrisville
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Care Manager to join our Central Referral Lineteam! The Care Manager - CRL will provide telephonic assessments, referrals and brief clinical interventions to make appropriate referral and certification decisions for routine and emergent/urgent referrals requiring for all levels of care.
CAN BE REMOTE - MUST HOLD ACTIVE CALIFORNIA MENTAL/BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LICENSE
- Works in a high-volume, clinical call center environment, answering inbound calls to assist members access mental health, substance use and employee assistance programs
- Conducts brief telephonic, clinical assessments to determine appropriate level of care
- Coordinates with other Clinical Care Managers to assure that patient comprehensive treatment needs are met
- Utilizes case consultations with Clinical Management Team and Medical Director for complicated or clinically urgent cases
- Maintains confidentiality and ethical and professional standards
- Applies Beacon Health Options/VOC policies and procedures consistently
- Interfaces with external and internal customers to ensure optimal efficiency of service
- Contributes to staff meetings and clinical conferences.
Education: Minimum of a master's degree in mental health related discipline or a minimum of an associate's degree in nursing with related psychiatric nursing experience.
Licensure: Current, valid and unrestricted Californialicense in a mental health field (RN, Ph.D., LCSW/ACSW/LMSW, LLP, MHC, LPC, etc.).
Relevant Work Experience: Three to five years experience in psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment preferred. Experience in settings that include inpatient, partial, and/or outpatient treatment and care management services in a behavioral care management organization preferred
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it's not just a job - it's an opportunity to change lives.
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members, providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health & wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership reimbursement
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial goals
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest potential
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for? Apply with us today to get started!
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.