Bid Coordinator (Civil Engineering)
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
As a result an experienced bid coordinator is required to join their work winning team to support the bid managers and work winning division.
* Assist the Head of Submissions and Bid Managers with the preparation and production of PQQ and Tender submissions.
* Ensure that all tender documentation is presented to a uniformly high standard, editing and proof-reading submission documents as well as deputising for the document controller and completing other administrative duties as required.
* Prepare graphics such as flow charts and organisation charts is also required to ensure high standard submissions.
* Contribute to the best practice library and standard materials to support continuous improvement.
* Where required, liaise with external suppliers to ensure all output collateral is delivered on time and is of a high quality.
* Ensure pursuit and proposal documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner.
* Due to the nature of the works previous experience as a Bid coordinator working for a Main Contractor is essential.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, industry leading car allowance and benefits.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: (phone number removed).
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website