Lift Service Engineer
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
The role for the Lift Service Engineer will involve;
- Attending service and routine maintenance visits on various types of vertical lifts.
- Carrying out effective risk assessments on the company's and third party lift equipment.
- Taking part in an out of hours call-out rota covering the Berkshire area on a 1 week in 4 basis.
- Reporting to the Branch Service Manager to report any changes and progress / faults with lifts on your route.
- Attending regular service update meeting at the branch, at the Manager's request.
- Occasionally working outside of the contracted 39 hours to ensure work is completed within a timely manner.
To be considered for this role, you must have;
- An NVQ 3 in Lift Engineering
- At least 2 years' experience independently managing a service route and attending to lift breakdowns.
- The ability to fault find to a good standard on several types of vertical lift.
- A full UK driving license.
This role will offer a whole host of benefits and perks, including;
- Good rates of pay and quarterly bonus scheme.
- Company benefit discount and rewards scheme, including hotels, theme parks and high-street stores.
- Long service awards in the form of vouchers.
- Healthcare plan to cover routine treatment, prescriptions and an annual flu jab.
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays, with the option to purchase additional.
- In-house occupational health adviser.
- Further training and progression opportunities, qualifications and more.
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance.
If you are a qualified Lift Service Engineer in the Berkshire area looking for a new role, please apply accordingly
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £52k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£21.5k - £24.5k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual