Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CPL Solutions
You will be responsible for
- .NET Web Development - ASP.NET MVC, Razor Views, C#
- Application Lifecycle Management in a .NET environment
- Database Design & Object Relational Mapping
- Designing enterprise scale solutions in collaboration with clients in financial services, public and private sector.
- Design and delivery of leading edge and innovative solutions to client needs using .NET messaging technologies
- Learning and using agile developmental techniques
- Learning and exploiting cloud computing technologies such as Azure.
- Creating high quality solutions that are validated using approaches such as Test driven development
- Leveraging and utilising Industry design patterns to deliver scalable and extensible solutions.
- Envisioning and leading the design and delivery innovative solutions using latest open source and proprietary technologies to meet client needs
- Exploiting Industry best practices and your experience to create business solutions for our clients.
- Ideally 2 - 5years' C# .NET development experience on large client solutions, in a client facing environment
- Deep knowledge of .NET C#, MS Azure AD B2C, .NET, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, CORS, Agile, TFS, IIS, XML, Visual Studio 2015, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, CI, Thinktecture Identity Server.
- Experience developing Windows Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) based solutions
- Experience delivering business solutions using the Asp.NET MVC Framework
- Database design and experience using either Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Enterprise messaging and SOA delivery experience
- Strong understanding of LINQ
- Deep analysis and design skills
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong team player
- Agile development experience
- Experience in designing, building and deploying applications on a cloud architecture
- Mobile Frameworks for Smartphones & Tablets
- Responsive web design including knowledge of user experience, bootstrap, LESS, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Knockout.js
- Automated web testing experience