Apprentice Lettings / Estate Agent
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
The role will initially involve:
- Developing an understanding of the lettings and estate agency industries
- Helping tenants with their property search by email, phone and face to face
- Arranging viewings
- Updating on-line property adverts
- Dealing with tenancy applications and references
- Creating tenancy agreements
- Keeping up to date with the latest relevant legislation
- £4.00 per hour (increased after Apprenticeship completed), plus bonus
- Training towards Lettings and Property Management NQV
- Work with a professional and friendly team
- Social events
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
- Mileage allowance
- Health Plan
- Company pension
They hire for attitude over qualifications, you must however, be able to demonstrate you can fulfill the key requirements of the role.
- Can communicate well face to face, in writing, and on the phone
- People person
- Computer literate (use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- (Desirable, but by no means essential: driving license and own transport)
9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday plus 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings (9.30am to 13.30pm).
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, please include a covering letter within your CV describing your previous experience and why you think you fulfill the requirements of the role.