Payment Application Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
Being a part of the payments division there will be opportunity to learn and develop your skills on new technologies and although previous Payments experience is advantageous, they value enthusiasm, commitment, flexibility and drive. If you have previous experience working in an operational environment or working on windows or UNIX based systems then they would be interested in hearing from you.
- Monitoring and management of all their Processing managed services, working a 24/7/365 shift pattern.
- Provide initial point of contact for their customer's Operations teams.
- Responsible for incident management using ITIL aligned processes.
o Incident logging.
o Communicating service incidents and resolution progress updates to internal and external stakeholders.
o Working assigned incident tickets to resolution.
- Support Major Incident Management processes as an integral part of the Operations team.
o Impact analysis.
o Post incident impact analysis, support and corrective actions.
- Engagement and management of 3rd party organisations in relations to incidents and problems.
- Work with their application technical support in relation to escalated and / or ongoing service incidents and continued knowledge development.
- Manage system jobs and schedules.
- Support change management activities.
- Adherence to all documented policies and procedures in the support of service and service availability.
- Technical aptitude and enthusiasm to learn new systems and processes.
- Enjoy trouble shooting.
- Methodical thinker with ability to diagnose problems.
- Ability to work under pressure with a professional attitude.
- Developed customer service skills.
- Happy to work shift patterns (12 hour shifts, 24/7/365 pattern).
- Previous Payments knowledge/experience or experience supporting Windows or UNIX based systems.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
Ideally you will also possess the following, but not essential:
- Knowledge of, or previous experience using Remedy.
- Knowledge of, or previous experience using Splunk.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- ITIL certification.
Some of their benefits include;
- Private Healthcare cover
- Generous Pension Contributions
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (made pro-rata for part-time or shift workers)
- Death in Service Benefit
- Access to a cycle work scheme
- Free on-site Parking
And many more!