Mobile Application and Deployment Manager
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for Mobile Application and Deployment Manager - Digital Biomarkers Program for 10-month contract.
Job title: Mobile Application and Deployment Manager - Digital Biomarkers Program
Duration: 26/08/2019 to 30/06/2020
We are looking for a role to support the X Pharma Research and Early Development Digital Biomarker program. This program's objective is to develop digital biomarkers for X Pharma.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Release management and operations of mobile apps used in clinical trials.
- Large scale deployment of mobile devices and mobile apps using MDM systems
- Maintenance of mobile apps and web systems in the operational phase - ie driving implementation of bug fixes and improvements in cooperation with development, test and installation teams
- Coordination of mobile device sourcing, installation and shipments to clinical sites
- Drive mobile software updates for compatibility with new iOS and Android patch levels and major versions
- Test coordination and execution
- Change management of validated software applications
- +3 years IT and application management experience.*
- Experience with Mobile Device Management tools.*
- Technical knowledge and hands on experiences.*
- Experience with the fast life cycle of mobile applications development or deployment.*
- Experience in second or third level technical support.*
- Knowledge of data security and privacy guidelines associated to regulated environments like Pharma.
- Passion for mobile and wearable digital technology and knowledge of latest development in this field.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to plan work ahead and manage and direct execution by others
- Capable of combining project and operational work
- Quality mind-set and attention to detail
- Process-oriented but still flexible
- Native-English speaker or equivalent, written and spoken
Nice to Haves:
+++ Experience in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
+++ Medical devices
+++ Project-based work experience within the area of clinical development
++ Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and change management
+ Good German skills, written and spoken
For further details please contact: