Workday and PRISM Reporting Expert
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Workday and PRISM Reporting Expert for a 4-month contract.
Duration: 4 months
In the compensation team of Group HR, we lead and monitor the worldwide compensation process.
This role is HR Reporting Support to cover reporting with Workday and PRISM.
The tasks are to implement and solve a variety of reporting and analytics challenges, in particular related to compensation status overview reports, budget transparency reports, but also performance of reporting execution, as additional Support for the HR Compensation Team.
Ideally this role also trains IT colleagues and up-skills them.
- Start date: 26.08.2019
- Latest start date: 09.09.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: An extension could be possible, but needs to be reviewed (depending on business demands).
- Workload: 50%
- Remote/Home Office: possible max. 10-20%, prior approval needed
- Travelling: up to 10%, probably to Budapest
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The main task is a business analyst role with both a deep technical understanding of Workday and PRISM but also an understanding of the HR-Compensation area.
- Analyze and implement HR reporting and analytics needs with business stakeholders.
- Technical troubleshooting and optimization proposals
- Bring to the business proposals for state of the art end-user and analyst reporting
- Perform and lead business testing
- Perform training and upskilling of IT colleagues (for both Basel and Budapest)
- Deep Workday and PRISM reporting experience*
- Understanding of data models, data structures and data objects of databases with HR data*
- Needs to have both HR processes as well as technical expertise*
- Needs to be highly flexible with changing priorities or requests
- Needs to be able to communicate in English at a very proficient level*
- Strong HR business experience*
- Strong customer engagement skills*
- Perform training and upskilling of IT colleagues*
Nice to Haves:
++++ Compensation Review business experience
++++ Workday Compensation Review experience
+++ Prior pharmaceutical experience
* = must be included in the CV
.* = very important
.* = important/try to fulfil, if not listed in the CV not dramatic if every point with 4+ stars is fulfilled.
./* = not focused on these point/alternatives or comparable skills can be listed/additional must haves
We offer you a competitive salary and an interesting challenge in a well named company which will benefit your career.
If you are the person we're looking for please submit your application. We're looking forward to getting to know you.
Only English-written CVs will be accepted.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.