Outside Sales Consultant
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by Lee Enterprises
The Post Star has an opening for an Outside Sales Representative who possesses the drive and passion to help local business owners increase market share using the multi-media products and resources of the largest media outlet in the area.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success, including business development
- Print ad or digital sales experience a plus
- High level knowledge of digital products, including SEO, SEM, website development, and reputation management
- Prospecting and cold calling sales experience, leading to successful new business development
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle
The Post Star is a division of Lee Enterprises, a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, in its markets, with 46 daily newspapers and a joint interest in four others, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications in 22 states. Lee's newspapers have circulation of 1.2 million daily and 1.4 million Sunday, reaching nearly four million readers in print alone. Lee's websites and mobile and tablet products attracted 23.2 million unique visitors in March 2013. Lee's markets include St. Louis, MO; Lincoln, NE; Madison, WI; Davenport, IA; Billings, MT; Bloomington, IL; and Tucson, AZ. Lee Common Stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEE.