Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by General RV Center
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
Our Service Advisors are at the forefront of our service department. They're the problem-solvers, the helping hand and a key player in cultivating relationships with our customers. In this role, you'll be a trusted source and critical to our future success.Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for providing customers with excellent customer service throughout their entire service experience.
- Schedule service appointments with customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicate with customers to determine RV repair or maintenance that is required.
- Submit repair orders, outlining an accurate and detailed description of the repairs and/or maintenance required.
- Assist customers in recommending additional products and services that will enhance the overall use of their RV.
- Ability to clearly explain technical issues to customers and how the issue can be repaired.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- Experience with RV or Automotive Service Writing experience a plus .
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite.
- Valid driver's license.
General RV offers the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. We boast a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
WHO IS GENERAL RV CENTER?
General RV Center and its family of companies, which includes America's Choice Insurance Partners and Salem Distributors, is a large multi-state employer founded in 1962 in the heart of the Motor City. General RV started as a small mom and pop' operation and has grown into the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with over 1,900 loyal associates. We have Supercenters in 6 states, with 13 locations in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, Utah and Virginia.