Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by CV-Library
Influx Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced finance assistant to work on a part time, permanent basis for one of our successful manufacturing clients based in Perth. This will initially be a 24 hour contract with the possibility of increasing in hours as the role progresses. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and you will be responsible for maintaining an efficient, organised and accurate finance function for the business. The Finance Assistant will be responsible for assisting with a variety of everyday financial tasks such sales and purchase ledgers, bookkeeping and monthly payroll.
* Handling suppler invoices daily, ensuring matching to purchase orders and delivery notes.
* Processing supplier invoices via Sage systems.
* Monitor and review of outstanding purchase invoices with prompt resolution of queries.
* Reconciliation of supplier statements.
* Reconciling the Purchase ledger to general ledger on a monthly basis.
* Liaising with suppliers as and when required
* Processing customer payments and sales invoicing via Sage systems.
* Reconciling the Sales ledger to general ledger on a monthly basis.
* Assist in the preparation of reconciliations including Balance Sheet reconciliations.
* Assist in the preparation of bank reconciliation.
* Assist with the preparation of the monthly payroll
* Processing expense claims
* Providing administrative support to the Finance team and other departments across the business
* Knowledge and practical experience of Sage accounting systems
* Knowledge of MS Office, e.g. Excel & Word
* Knowledge and practical experience of Sage Payroll.
* Knowledge of UK payroll legislation
* Administrative, analytical, prioritisation and communication skills
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Work independently and as part of a team
* Positive can do attitude and work well under pressure
If this sounds like a position that you would like to be considered for then please contact Stefan at Influx Recruitment on (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£16k - £16k Annual
£10 - £13 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual