Cisco ACI Engineer
Posted on Aug 8, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Cisco ACI Engineer. This role is about using Cisco's Tetration Analytics platform to develop and implement Contracts within the ACI switch fabric and provide engineering support for both the ACI Contracts and the Tetration analytics cluster. The role will be doing level 3 engineering support for ACI Contracts and will also help migrate additional applications into the ACI fabric.
- Troubleshooting and support of ACI Contracts
- Collection and analysis of Tetration Analytics telemetry
- Collaboration with Application SMEs to approve ACI Contracts
- Collaboration with Business Information Security Officers (BISOs) on protocol risk
- Evening and weekend Change Windows to implement ACI Contracts
- Collaboration with other technical teams to create automated migration solutions
- Deployments of Tetration Analytics agents to server endpoints
- Administration and life cycle support of Tetration components
- Development of documentation, departmental procedures, and support guides.
- Training level 1 and level 2 support teams on ACI Contract troubleshooting and support techniques
- 2+ years supporting/troubleshooting Cisco ACI Contracts
- 3+ years of information security experience
- Linux/Unix or Microsoft Windows Server administrator experience
- Experience using Cisco's Tetration Analytics platform
- Scripting language experience
- Knowledge and understanding of network infrastructure systems (routing, switching, load balancing, and/or Firewalls) and Internet technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Management or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, GIAC, CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE are recommended.