Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by CV-Library
• Develop, implement and maintenance of Company's HSE policies, strategies and goals
• Communicate Health and Safety policies and procedures effectively to all levels across the organisation
• Provide support and advice to teams to ensure that risks are identified and controlled
• Conducting risk assessments, as well as developing and maintaining HSE documentation
• Administer and maintain HSE Management Systems and activities on a day-to-day basis
• Interface with management, operational personnel, clients, sub-contractors, regulatory agencies and others as required
• Investigation and analysis of incidents, near misses and risk observations, oversee the implementation of corrective action and produce investigation reports where required
• Attending Toolbox Talks, HSE meetings and training as and when required
• Ability to produce HSE Reports
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• NEBOSH Certificate or working towards NEBOSH Diploma is essential
• Understanding of HSE practices and processes.
• Up to date legislation knowledge.
• Strong administrative, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, databases, email and internet.
• Effective Communication Skills - Personal drive and ability to influence others
• Excellent time management skills, ability to support multiple projects
• Self-disciplined, accurate and organized.
• Environmental awareness is desirable
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Altitude Select Ltd who is operating as an employment agency