Sales Team Manager
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: £45k to £60k Negotiable dependent on experience, uncapped OTE
We are really excited to working with this award winning business, who are looking for a sales manager who has the autonomy to lead, shape and grow business areas, which makes this an exciting opportunity for an experienced, entrepreneurial and highly motivated professional with ambitions to make an impact and build something amazing. We have recently invested in new product ranges, a showroom and website with the view of aggressive expansion over the next few years.
You will have a proven track record and a minimum of 5 years’ experience operating at this level. The ideal candidate would be technically minded with experience selling/managing construction related products to a wide range of B2C and B2B customer types. You will work closely with the board/senior management team to open up new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
The company works with high income households who are looking for lifestyle products in the Home Counties and London.
They predominantly deal with B2C customers either direct or via their Architects, Builders or Fabricators. They also work with selective Builders Merchants/Wholesales and work on various commercial projects.
* Lead, inspire and coach the team to achieve set business objectives.
* Work with our sales and operations team to manage, implement and deliver successful projects.
* Take the lead on technical knowledge and compliance within the division.
* Responsibility and management of profit margins and divisional budgets.
* Research, propose and recommend new opportunities - new services, products or customers.
* Work with the Directors and Senior Management Team on strategies and annual plans.
* Manage relationships and set expectations with our installations teams and approved sub-contractors.
* Effectively manage and resolve any customer disputes through to conclusion.
* Develop your team through mentoring and quarterly performance reviews.
* Positively influence and shape new marketing initiatives to support new business development, PR and brand awareness
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27k - £32k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual