Sales Team Leader
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by CV-Library
Right now, Daisy Communications is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic sales people to join our team.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 17:30pm
As a Team Leader within the Desk Sales Team your role will involve assisting the Manager with the effective management of a team of sales advisors. Your role is to motivate and support the team by using strong coaching techniques which will be guided through listening to calls and providing feedback, group coaching sessions around sales technique and driving each person to achieve target.
* To coach and motivate the team to achieve set margin revenue targets
* To deliver coaching to the team on a weekly basis. Coaching is key for any sales team and will be where the majority of your time will be spent. To encourage team members to get the best out of their bases and create value to their customers.
* To proactively encourage self learning
* To organise and prioritise tasks efficiently
* Line management of team in line with Daisy procedures and policies, adhering to 121s and ensuring each team member has valid objectives in place to support delivery to our customer base.
* Devise incentives to motivate and drive the team
* To ensure that each of your team members are capturing the required data and it is input in the correct area within Daisy Central.
* Keep personal records of individual sales skills, product knowledge to enable effective training and coaching
* It is your responsibility to feedback to the Sales Manager information for improvement of process and procedure including data, marketing and product.
* Managing and motivating the team to achieve set KPI’s (talk time, contact rate and conversion ratio’s through opportunities and cases generated in Daisy Central)
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
* 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
* Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
* Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
* Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
* An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
* Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
* Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
* Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £28k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£24.6k - £24.6k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual