Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project Manager | Almhult, Sweden | +/- 1 Year contract
A Project Manager is required in Almhult, Sweden. My client is replacing the current hybrid-WAN with SD-WAN, enabling the separation of management and control from the actual data transport in the network.
The Project Manager will take care of the global implementation of the procured services and run during the period of one year.
During the rollout the current WAN-edge equipment at all the client sites will be replaced by SD-WAN CPEs.
Desired knowledge, experience and competence skills for the Project Manager role:
- Extensive experience from managing and controlling large/major global projects.
- Good knowledge of different project methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
- Solid experience from managing procurement and vendor relationship.
- Have previous experience from rolling out hardware/new technology at IKEA.
- Preferably having knowledge in network engineering, and in specific SDN technology.
- Deliver within decided scope, time & budget - and mastering the different aspects of project management such as stakeholder-, risk- and dependency management.
- Have great communication and good interpersonal skills, drive and integrity.
- Be result oriented and take ownership for the project.
- The ability to manage stress and handle a high workload for a significant period of time.
- Master the concept of steering senior specialists with strong opinions and delegate the decisions to the subject management experts when required.
- Navigate the project and yourself even when the scope is unclear.. Willingness to travel and to be present in Älmhult a few days a week to work closely to the Network Operations team.
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week - Start date ideally within one week time. Excellent pay rate.
€800 - €900 Daily