NK443 IT SOURCING TEAM CATEGORY MANAGER
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by Computer Recruitment Services
Nk443 IT SOURCING TEAM CATEGORY MANAGER
The Supply Chain Department is a key contributor to effective spend management at the bank and is responsible for all Group non-payroll spend and is part of the Finance Division.
The SC IT team is a group of 11 people supporting the IT transformation program of the Group around acquisition of the following assets and services:
Hardware, Software, Business Applications and Clouds services, Outsourcing, Cyber aspects, Telco and Network,
The team is built around Category Managers and Buyers.
Category Managers and Buyers are reporting to a Procurement Director who is ensuring a close alignment with the respective management teams.
We are currently looking to reinforce our team with an additional Category Manager having strong knowledge and experience in one or several of the followings fields: Infrastructure and/or Business Application and Cloud Services.
Values of the team are:
Autonomy, Responsibility, Effectiveness, Collaborative approach with regular Collective Intelligence meeting
As Category Manager, your main objectives are to:
- Translate the business and IT needs and strategies into an appropriate Sourcing Strategy.
- Optimize your area of responsibility by implementing differentiated sourcing and therefore enable focus on added value activities.
- Drive the sourcing initiatives in collaboration with the business with the aim to contract the most optimal solution in respect with cost, risk and quality aspects.
- Maintain Business Integration meetings to anticipate future sourcing and manage capacity properly.
- Develop a proper eco-systems with internal and external stakeholders around your area of responsibility.
In collaboration of the whole Supply Chain department, you share expertise and apply best business and procurement practices. You assemble and analyze all relevant information to enable to play your sourcing advisory role in current IT transformation landscape.
Reference: NK 443
Rate: 600-625 euros per day
Duration: 5 months plus