Splunk Admin/Architect: LINUX, Powershell, Python, English Speaker (m/
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by emagine
- Consultant with 5+ years in Splunk Administration and Architecture in a Big Data environment
- Experienced with Linux and Windows Server
- Powershell, Pyhton and Linux Bash Scripting
Nice to have:
- Git/Code Versioning
The project is to support the upgrade of existing Linux Servers hosting the Splunk infrastructure from RHEL6 to RHEL7.
The upgrade will be performed by the OS sysadmin team working closely with Splunk admin to execute the required operations.
- Temporary decommissioning of Splunk server
- Reinstallation of Splunk and reconfiguration after OS upgrade
- Platform: 70+ infra Splunk Servers (Linux, Search Head Cluster, Clustered Indexer, et) and 1000+ Universal Forwarders (Windows) + tens of misc. data path integration (Splunk DB Connect, HTTP Event Collector, Custom Scripting, etc.)
- Splunk platform dedicated to IT operations. Data ingestion of misc. data sources generated by IT solutions (mostly Microsoft based)
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions