Personal / Fitness Trainer - Birmingham Hagley Road
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by The Gym Group
· Competitive Salary â€" 12 hours per week
· Paid Holiday
· Company sick pay
· In-house development training
· Facebook group to include fitness podcasts and offers
· Quarterly seminars with industry experts
· A HUGE 40% discount with â€~My PT Hubâ€™, a fantastic app to help you manage your business
· Discounted Public Liability insurance up to £5m with leading provider â€~FitProâ€™
· Discounted financial advice from leading provider â€~Financial Fitnessâ€™
· Discounts with industry leading Training providers
· Free First aid on renewal
· Access to FREE and discounted CPDâ€™s with Fitpro & PTonthenet
· Modern and fantastically equipped gym
· Huge functional areas to train your clients in
· Free Gym membership
· Keep 100% of your earnings
· Competitive rental agreement â€" First week free!
· Set your own price point
· Free Uniform
· No Annual licence fee
· A super-friendly and supportive network to help you build your PT empire
· Exposure to a huge membership base
· A great atmosphere to train your clients
· Employee Assistant Programme
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Finding your fit. Itâ€™s what The Gym is all about. No matter your shape or size or experience, thereâ€™s a place for everyone here. Whether youâ€™re walking into a gym for the first time or youâ€™re training for your 39th marathon, The Gym is where you take yourself to the next level.
We donâ€™t wanna make a big song and dance about it (weâ€™ll save that for our classes), but itâ€™s a pretty great place to work too. Whether youâ€™re a personal trainer or running the whole gym, weâ€™ll provide a friendly, place where you can learn and improve that is flexible to your needs. Itâ€™s not all bean bags and massages though, we push everyone to challenge their limits (sometimes further than they think they can go), because itâ€™s how youâ€™ll get the most out of your body or your career.
The proof is in the (low calorie, high protein) pudding: we have one of the lowest turnovers of staff of any gym company in the country, and happy colleagues make for a happy atmosphere which makes for happy members.
Seeing everyone at The Gym grow by taking on amazing development opportunities in a growing business, and trying their arm at new things gives us a warm fuzzy feeling. And we want everyone who comes to us to get a piece of that amazing just-smashed-my-personal-best action.
Itâ€™s your gym, your purpose, our promise.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Weâ€™re looking to expand our team of excited, diverse people with a box fresh Personal Trainer. But weâ€™re not looking for just anyone, no, no, weâ€™re looking for you.
Youâ€™re perfect for the job because you have a passion for health, well-being and all-round excellence. Youâ€™re driven and full of more energy than one of those banned pre-workout shakes. Youâ€™d be all over our gyms like someone whoâ€™s just had an indulgent Christmas, because you are a fitness freak. Youâ€™re a proper people person, able to inspire, engage and help your clientsâ€™ confidence grow as quick as your client base, delivering success to The Gym and its members.
All you need is your level 3 fitness qualification, a minimum of 2 millions insurance and a valid first Aid certificate.
Thatâ€™s you, right?
Come and find your fit at The Gym â€¦