Slip Ring - Special Engineered Product Assembler
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by Conductix-Wampfler
Slip Ring - Special Engineered Product Assembler - Omaha
Get your career started today! Conductix-Wampfler is a growing global manufacturer looking to add a skilled mechanical-electrical assembler to their special engineered production team.
Assembles electrical and mechanical components according to information provided to produce a quality Slip Ring in a timely manner
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Mechanical assembly of various size structural and electrical components.
- Electrical installations according to wiring specifications.
- Operates necessary tools, as listed on job description, to aid in the assembly of slip ring product.
- Connects color-coded and numbered wires.
- Solders connections and crimps connectors to wire ends.
- Tests and adjusts electrical assemblies.
- Understands inventory tools, such as: work order, BOM and TR cards.
- Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems.
- Coordinates and communicates department needs with supervisor.
- Responsible for quality of product being produced in department.
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of engineering, sales and manufacturing offices' input to ensure customer final product is correct and within quality acceptance guidelines. Any changes or corrections must be communicated to appropriate departments so future product output is consistent with customer expectations.
- Understands, supports, implements and sustains 5S program initiatives and goals.
- Supports and upholds the quality and EHS policy.
- Upholds the Core Values.
Must have 3-5 years of experience in production equipment building or electronics assembly experience. Blueprint reading a plus.
Health, dental, life, and disability insurance, along with 401k plan, tuition reimbursement program, employee involvement and profit sharing plan.
Please click "Apply" to learn more & submit your resume today!
Location/Region: Omaha, NE