Solution Architect (Feature Engineer)
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Solution Architect (Feature Engineer) urgently required for interesting contract in Amsterdam.
The Solution Architect will be Responsible for the following:
* New business requirements/functionalities are translated into understandable and actionable items for the team
* Safeguard the delivery of features, often cross-team/domain; herewith maintaining close relationship with (business) counterpart(s)
* Work together in a Center of Excellence (CoE) with other Feature Engineers, Domain Architects, Product Owners and DevOps teams in an international environment
* Help shape the feature roadmap in periodical planning sessions towards Vision, Themes and Epics
* Refine and design features to the desired level of technical detail clarifying its technical usage and interdependencies with other features in our data architecture
* Identifying which Squads/Teams/specialists to involve in the Agile build cycle
* Challenge and advise Product Owners on Feature dependencies and priorities and backlog alignment of individual Squads
The Solution Architect will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
* Bachelor or Master Degree in IT (Engineering)
* Experience in refining and designing features, At least 5 year technical design knowledge.
* In depth IT application and feature knowledge
* Proven experience and competent in one of the IT Area's like Business Support Functions, Platforms, Enterprise Content management, KYC or new innovations;
* You've got experience with the agile way of working
* You can prove that you are constantly improving your IT knowledge (books, tutorials, congresses, etc).
Apply now for immediate interviews!
Get back ASAP to avoid missing out