Expert Quality Assurance Engineer (EI&C)
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Vivid resourcing are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineers to work within the electrical team as part of a nuclear project in Belgium (Electrical and E/I/C Engineers all considered). These positions are contracts will last 12 months minimum with prospect of permanent roles or extension. Candidates for this position MUST have proficiency in both written and spoken Dutch.
The Ideal Candidate for this role will be able to complete the following:
- Technical preparation, handling purchase records for QA components, from customer demands to reception and release in the warehouse.
- Ensure interface with the purchasing service that places the orders to the supplier.
- Examining the data sheets, construction files, project documents, isos, composition drawings, layouts, isos, etc.
- Find trends and connections in the data and interpret this into QA requirements and specifications in the orders
- Liaise with suppliers to converse about any uncertainties from the technical bids.
- Coordinating the relationship between the operational services and project leaders.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent through experience
- You have a feeling for QA systems, standards and/or construction codes
- Strong experience in field of maintenance activities
- Basic/Fundamental working knowledge of the equipment in at least one of the domains Electrical, I&C
- Language skills: in addition to Dutch, able to interpret documents and draft basic technical texts and conversations in French and English
- Knowledge of SAP
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.